Support The Movement.


Friday 27 March 2009

Ok so, I apologise for the length of time since my last post, I am in the 0.5% of the population that do not own a personal computer and I can only get away with going to the Apple shop for so long....They're either gonna ban me or do me for stalking as I'm sorely testing thier patience. Still, the customers always right Apple, purchase or no purchase! Do they not understand they need to speculate to accumulate? I don't plan to be broke forever u know, thank u very much! 1 day I will actually be coming to buy summat....Can't specify on the date, but I will!

Anyways, the 'un-surprised' party. I was late, obviously, and there was nothing fashionable about it. But, at least I got there (I would take the wrong entrance n end up bursting in on the stage to the right of the top table, no 'slipping in' for me. At least we looked good and I had a present!), ate my belly full and done the family portrait thing ( Am I giving the impression that this party was for me. Sorry) and most importantly Nan was happy. It was a joyous occassion.

The rest of the week was nice, I had lunch with mates (including Rose wine, yum!) every single day with different mates (not doing to badly for some1 with no cash am I?) and on 1 of those days we spotted Gok Wan having a fag outside the bullring" Well, I was on the bus making my way - late as per -and my friend was having a pass the time fag whilst waiting for me, and she called saying Gok was just beside her and he's filming Fashion fix in Selfridges!!

I was like "tell him 2 wait for me! I'm gonna drop my trousers n be like Gok! How do I look good naked!!!!"
He wasn't there when I got off the bus! Probably put him off! still we went and were part of the audience. I made sure I got the cameramans eye a few times aswell, Honestly, he literally had to turn the camera 90 degrees so I could get my shot. I love it can't wait to c if I'm in the final edit. i'll sue if I ain't.

I filmed 2 videos aswell, so I've definately had a most eventful 7days but, there was something that threatened to put a dampner on such a wonderful week is....something I will only tell in the book, so there! some 1 tried to humiliate me.

And until I earn my first million, I will not give them the satisfaction of knowing that I went to bed that night feeling like S**t.....still u know wot they say. REVENGE is a dish best served in success.

Exactly wot I plan to achieve!

Speak soon darlings!

mwah!

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt that u can and will achieve all u put ure mind to
    God bless u infintely

    worldizmine

    ReplyDelete