Support The Movement.


Thursday 12 March 2009

Ok so a fun filled weekend. My nan's surprise 80th birthday party wasn't actually a surprise ( except maybe 2 us, as we were surprised that she'd found out), I performed at Fusion Bar the night b4, but only done 1 track, therefore was home early n ready to face the day, faced with just 1 dilema....Y is it no matter how organised i am, I always somehow manage to un-organise myself? To the Nth degree? I'm still tryna make head or tail of that 1 believe me. Coming from some1 who 4gets her head unless she periodically checks 4 it, once getting half way home, and, whilst waiting for the bus, decided to light a cig and couldn't find my mouth, honestly! It's a bit hard mentally retracing ur steps when ur minus ur mental.

Anyways it was ; Outfits? Check. Present? Check? Card check? Head.....then as I'm about to leave, early, I hasten to add, y do I realise that the dress dosen't work (no zip) have nothing else (there's gonna b cameras--need something new) and my shoes need reheeling!! Doh n triple doh indeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment